Friday, August 12, 2011

Fucking Listen

Dear Reader,

If you are reading this, you are either a stupid gay man or you are dealing with a stupid gay man. Here's the deal. I am sick and tired of watching stupid gay men and their stupid shenanigans. They really need to be brought into the open and exposed for what they are in order to be brought to justice.

I, myself, am a gay man and this is acceptable. I am judging my own kind and I find myself among the rare few who can all themselves a NOT stupid gay man. While this may seem like a stupid topic to talk about, it isn't. There are many out there who are scared to point out stupid gay men. It's true. We gays are VERY, VERY, VERY scary. We own all of the best restaurants, arts, and real estate. It's intimidating to say the least.

During the life of this blog, I will do my freakin' best to bring the Stupid Gay Man into the light by giving advice to those of you who are reading this that need to get rid of THEIR stupid gay man.

That's all for this first entry. I wanted to have an outline for you all so you know what to expect.

-Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment